Friday, June 17 —Tickets are available NOW!
ECS discounted tickets are:
$31.00 each in-person on the dates/times below
each + processing fee online
— promo code: ECS
For online ticket purchase:
- Go to kennywood.com with promo code ECS. Tickets are $29.99 + processing fee. Tickets can be downloaded to mobile device or printed for admission.
- Click the BUY TICKETS link on the top of the home page
- Select TICKETS from the drop down menu
- Click the orange BUY NOW at the top of the page
- In the top left corner click MENU, in the drop down menu, enter the PROMO CODE “ECS” then search.
- Select the number of tickets to purchase
- Click NEXT, Select the date to visit – 6/17/22 – then NEXT to continue to purchase tickets.
- IMPORTANT: School picnic tickets may be used now through June 30. After June 30, an additional $35 per ticket charge will apply to use tickets.
For in-person ticket purchase:
- Checks and credit cards accepted in person on the following dates. We cannot accept cash.
- It is strongly recommended that an adult purchase tickets. ECS PCO is not responsible for lost tickets or money.
- Tickets are $31 each in person. If the dates below are not available to you and you still need to purchase tickets, please contact Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Primary School after-school sales back lot by tables:
Tuesday, June 7 (3:15-4:10) & Thursday, June 16 (11:00-12:00 )
- Intermediate School after-school sales side lot by monument:
Tuesday, June 7 (3:05-4:40) & Wednesday, June15 (3:00-4:00)
- Middle School after-school sales back lot:
Thursday, June 9 (3:30-4:10)
- High School after-school sales pickup area:
Thursday, June 9 (2:45-3:20)
All ECS families are responsible for their own transportation, food and beverages.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Thank you for your contribution! Our collection is complete.
We’d like to extend our show of gratitude for all the hard work the staff has done this year with an end-of-the-year Staff Appreciation gift collection!
A suggested donation is $15-$20 per student attending ECS (remember, this is to be split among approximately 190 staff members), but we are so very grateful for any amount you can comfortably give; no amount is too little (or too much)!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Deadline: April 6, 2022
Price: $15.00 per book
Delivery Date: 1st-2nd week in June.
Yearbooks will be delivered to the home bases.
for more information.
Shop for the holidays, raise money for ECS, support a local business, and reuse responsibly!
From 6 p.m. on Saturday 12/11 through 10 p.m. on Tuesday 12/14
, AB&R will give ECS 15% of all in-person purchases of used books and records and 10% of all online new book purchases at https://bookshop.org/shop/amazingbookspgh
(be sure to mention this at checkout for in-person shopping).
Bookstore hours and locations:
Squirrel Hill (2030 Murray Ave): Saturday 6 p.m. –12 a.m. (adults can enjoy a free beer or spritzer while you browse and there will be juice and snacks for the kids!) and Sunday-Tuesday 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
Downtown (929 Liberty Ave): Sunday 12-4 p.m., Monday-Tuesday 12-6 p.m.
Reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
The back lot at the Intermediate School is the place to be on 11/2. Shop our great selection of uniforms from the Uniform ReUse Sale and get a snack from our Bake Sale. Your support benefits the PCO’s general fund.
We need volunteers to help run both sales and we need bakers/shoppers for the Bake Sale. If you might be able to help, check out our sign ups here
with any questions
Look for updated hours in the Pulse and the ECS PCO Facebook page.
We’re partnering with Haulstr, a yard materials delivery service with a cause. Schedule your delivery via Haulstr, and they donate back to ECS PCO a percentage of all items ordered. Currently, they offer mulch (3 colors), top soil, and compost.
Order your materials here or share our link with friends and family: https://haulstr.com/ecspco/
Remember, your order generates funds for ECS PCO General Fund to help the staff and school through mini-grants, principal’s fund, helping hands, etc.
Orders are limited, so place your order today and get materials delivered to your home this fall! You won’t be charged until mulch is delivered, and you can choose your delivery date when you order.
Join the ECS PCO for a fun, free Scavenger Hunt in Frick Park after the half day on Friday, September 24. Walk the trails, find answers to clues, and enter to win a prize!
Hike the trails to find answers to clues and a chance to win a prize! This year, to help with social distancing, teams will preregister online by Thurs, Sept 22 by clicking here
. Teams can begin their hunt by picking up a map and clue sheet at the picnic table by the Tennis Courts parking lot between 11:45-12:15 (staggered starts). Come back to the pavilion an hour after you started for snacks, and the raffle will be at 1:15 or shortly after. Please bring a mask and water bottle, and maintain space when not masked. Hope to see you there! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions or to volunteer to help.
The PCO is excited to offer a revamped fall plant sale featuring mums, fall décor, and bulbs! We’re excited to partner with a local, woman-owned business to bring you these new selections.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.