Read more about teacher and staff appreciation week and check out photos from the different events here!!
We Reached Our Goal! Teachers and Staff will receive gifts $50 Gift Cards to Target this Friday, May 12th!!!
The 2023 ECS Staff Appreciation Week is scheduled to take place from Monday, May 8th through Friday, May 12th. There are many events planned for the week and we need your help making it a success.
Description of the events can be found below. Please consider signing-up to help HERE
- Monday, May 8th – Chalk Art & Flowers
- Families are encouraged to come to various ECS school buildings on Sunday, May 7th from 3-5PM to help decorate the sidewalks in front of each school
- ECS staff will be welcomed to these chalk art/messages on Monday when they arrive.
- Flowers will also be delivered to the offices and staff lounges at each building (thank you Tia Chutz)
- Tuesday, May 9th – Macarons & Coffee
- Macarons will be delivered to each build for staff to enjoy (thank you Jocelyn Mayr)
- Coupons for a FREE cup of coffee will also be available to ECS staff courtesy of Ineffable Caphe
- Wednesday, May 10th – Lunch & Gift Basket Raffle
- Lunch tentatively planned for PS/IS staff to enjoy (thank you Carol Ann Welsh)
- Two gift baskets will be raffled for staff at each building
- Thursday, May 11th
- Lunch tentatively planned for MS/HS staff to enjoy (thank you Carol Ann Welsh)
- Plants/herbs will be delivered to each staff member (thank you Michelle Boehm)
- Friday, May 12th
- Target Gift Cards will be distributed to staff with a $ value based on funds collected from the Staff Appreciation end-of-year staff collection
- Staff will also have the opportunity to designate books they may want to add to their collection for parents to purchase at the bookfair later that day
- Consider having your kiddos bring in art/cards that show their gratitude for their teachers and other ECS staff
WE REACHED OUR GOAL!!!!!!