PCO Event Cancellations

We are saddened to announce that both the Blooming Bash (March 21) and ECS Movie Day (March 27) have been postponed. With the Blooming Bash only a week away, and Movie Day in the near future, we made the decision to postpone now, and give attendees time to make alternate plans.

The decision to postpone our events was reached out of an abundance of caution to protect against the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus, and under the advice of ECS administrators. While there is no immediate local threat at the moment, that could change at any time. We will look into re-scheduling our events for later this Spring.

In the meantime, we will soon process full refunds of all advance tickets for Movie Day. Look for an e-mail today from our volunteers.

For Blooming Bash tickets, we will have information out shortly. Expect an e-mail soon.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

If you have additional questions, please contact our Blooming Bash team (bloomingbash@ecspco.org) or our Movie Day volunteers (movies@ecspco.org).