The ECS PCO and ECS Mini-Grants Committee are excited to announce the following recipients of Mini-Grants for the first of four Mini-Grant cycles this school year:
- Drum Circles for Lower School ($495) requested by Martin Reidell (Lower School Music)
- Books for Character Education ($300) requested by Beth Flynn, et al (Lower School)
- Flexible Seating Classroom ($400) requested by Jodi Chen and Chelsea Knetzer (Grade 2)
- Building a Multicultural Library ($400) requested by Abbie Yasika (Lower School)
- Bike ECS ($405) requested by Corey Vasbinder, at al (Upper School)
The next Mini-Grant deadline is December 7. More information on how to apply.