On April 16 from 11am to 2pm, ECS will be partnering again with Barnes & Noble at the Waterfront for a terrific fundraising opportunity for the PCO. This is a great opportunity to kick off the summer reading program at B & N, as well as a chance for your student to meet with and have books autographed by some terrific local authors of young adult and young reader books. The confirmed authors so far are:
- Katherine Ayres (Macaroni Boy)
- Josh Bellin (Survival Colony 9)
- Caroline Carlson (The Very Nearly Honorable League of Pirates series)
- Leah Pileggi (Prisoner 88)
- Ellen A. Roth (Ten Fingers Touching)
Younger students are invited to join a storytime at 11am in the children’s section.
Contest! The classroom with the highest attendance at the Book Fair will receive dress down passes.