When incurring ECS PCO related expenses, please follow these guidelines:
• Get approval for all expenses in advance by Committee Chair.
• Exercise discretion and good judgment with respect to those expenses.
• Be cost conscious and spend money as carefully and judiciously as the individual would spend his or her own funds.
• Report expenses, supported by required documentation, as they were actually spent.
Approved Vendor List and Purchase Orders:
• All items over $100 should be purchased, whenever possible, from the ECS Vendor list (contact PCO Treasurer or Volunteer Coordinator for the list).
• If your purchase is not from an approved ECS vendor, and you are exceeding $500, you will need to submit bids from 3 different vendors, before purchasing your item(s), in order for the PCO to see that the chosen vendor has a competitive price.
• If a purchase is expected to exceed $500, either from an approved or new vendor, you will need to fill out a Purchase Order (use either PDF or Excel format) 1 week ahead of the purchase and submit it to the Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can either download the form and email it, or print it out and drop it in the PCO mailbox in the Upper School. Mini-Grants are excluded from this requirement.
Expenses and Reimbursement Form
Expenses will not be reimbursed unless the individual requesting reimbursement submits a completed Reimbursement Form (use either PDF or Excel format). Please download the form, or print and fill it out, and forward it along with receipts to the Treasurer (see instructions below). The form should be submitted within 60 days after the completion of the event, and it must include:
• The individual’s name, address, email and phone number
• The date and purpose of the event, including a short description.
• An itemized list of all expenses for which reimbursement is requested.
• Receipts (copies are acceptable) are required for all expenditures billed directly to the PCO.
• When a receipt also includes personal items, please ensure that the receipt clearly identifies PCO expenses that require reimbursement by highlighting or circling them.
• Submit the Reimbursement Form with all receipts to PCO Treasurer via email at email@example.com, or drop it in the PCO Upper School mailbox, or mail it to: ECS PCO 829 Milton Street Pgh., Pa. 15218 Attention: PCO Treasurer.
• Checks will be mailed within 7-10 days.