The Blooming Bash is back! The ECS PCO’s 5th Blooming Bash is coming up on March 18th at the Children’s Museum. This is an adult-only fundraising and social event which will benefit the Lower School Beautification Project. This project needs about $40,000 before ECS can break ground. Learn more about the project.
We need your help to make the Blooming Bash a success!
- Contribute an item to our themed gift basket collection by March 10. We are looking for items that fit one of the following categories. Please send them in with your student or contact the committee if you wish to donate a larger item:
- Grades K-1: Family Fun – movies, board games, outdoor games, movie candy, beach supplies, camping gear…
- Grade 2-3: Date Night – picnic basket, romantic movies, gift cards to great date spots, chocolate, babysitting…
- Grades 4-5: Lego – sets, storage containers, books…
- Grades 6-8: Gardening – wheelbarrow, gloves, tools, gift card to a nursery, pretty pots…
- Host your own Bash to be auctioned off at the event! Read about it here.
- Help us add more donations to our silent auction. If you represent a business, please download our 2017 Bash Donation Letter and 2017 Bash Donation Form. We also welcome donations from individuals. Some examples include: handyman services, baking a fabulous cake, home design services, cooking lessons and more! If you would like to donation a good or service, please follow the instructions on the form or contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Buy a brick! Your brick will become part of the path outside of the Lower School. Read more.
- Volunteer! We need help assembling baskets, shopping, assembling grade level art, writing thank you notes, stuffing invitations, setting up at the event, working at the event check out table, cleaning up after the event and many other tasks! Some work can be done from home. Contact Beth at email@example.com.
- Attend the Blooming Bash! Watch your home mailbox for an invitation or buy your ticket online. RSVP by March 10th.
Here are some handy things to know about the Blooming Bash
- At our last Bash, 160 guests attended and we raised almost $17,000. We hope to increase both of those numbers this year!
- Everyone is invited! Please don’t let cost be an obstacle; contact our committee and we’ll work with you.
- This is a fundraising event; there’s no getting around that. However, we really aim to put the “fun” in fundraising by having games by City of Play, casual dress, refreshments by Mad Mex and great music by our own Mr. R.! Fundraising opportunities at the event will start at $5.
We really hope that you will support the Blooming Bash. We can’t wait to reach our fundraising goal and bring the Lower School Beautification Project to reality! Most of all, we really want you to attend the event! The PCO strives to build strong community connections and welcomes everyone to be involved! Questions or ideas? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.