Read more about the Regent Square Annual Yard Sale | Regent Square Yard Sale FAQ
By signing up, you agree to the rules listed below.
Sign up now
PCO Yard Sale Rules:
- A limited number of tables are available, one per family. You are welcome to bring your own table(s) and canopy (optional).
- You must set up by 8:00 AM on May 14, but you can leave at any time. The yard sale is over at 2:00 PM.
- You must price all of your own items and provide your own cash box and change.
- We will submit your top three items to the neighborhood map/hot list published by the Regent Square Civic Association (if you register by May 6). If your items match those of another seller at ECS, they may only be listed once. We reserve the right to edit for length.
- If you rent a table from the school, you are responsible for moving it outside before the sale and back inside after the sale. If your table is not moved inside at the end, there will be a $10 fine.
- You must remove all unsold items at the end of the sale. If unsold items are not removed, there will be a $50 fine.
- This event happens rain or shine. No refunds will be given due to weather conditions.